Thought for the day….

Good Morning and Welcome to Monday the 2nd day of December, 2013.

Only 23 days until Christmas.

I hope that Santa finds me again this year.

OMG, I was such a good girl …… er I mean WOMAN.

I did my best.

I was kind 98% of the time and the other 2% I felt badly that I was not at the 98% kindness level.

I  did community work by helping to keep out neighbourhood clean.

I was a good neighbour ….

I was a great friend.

I was a good ….. NO GREAT, ┬áMOMMA.

I worked hard and played HARDER.

I was true to myself.

Honest to others.

Thank you and I will see you Christmas EVE.

I will be the one with the Red Flannel Snowflake Pyjamas sitting on the sofa.

See you soon……

Special Hello to: SANTA CLAUS AND HIS HARD WORKING ELVES.

ALLways, Carol and Alvin

Follow My New Life @ 51 on WordPress.com